Magento: How to change logo image from backend admin?
Here is a quick tip on how to change/update logo image from Magento backend/admin. You don’t need to login to FTP and upload/replace files. You also don’t need to change the code of any file.
Here is the step-by-step guide to change the logo from backend:
– Login to your Magento admin
– Edit/Add any static block (CMS -> Static Blocks)
– There you will see Insert Image button. Click on it.
– Upload your logo image there. Suppose, your logo name is logo.png. Then, the image path will be
– Now, go to System -> Configuration -> Design -> Header
– Update Logo Image Src to
../../../../../media/wysiwyg/logo.png. This has to be done because by default Magento fetches image from
Now, when you browse your frontend site, you should be able to see the updated logo.
Hope this helps. Thanks.