Humor: Extremely Funny Leave Applications
See , How people write leave Applications. It’s murder of English language. But Too Funny. Just Read them :)
• An employee applied for leave as follows:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.
• From an employee who was performing the ‘mundan’ ceremony of his 10 year old son:
As I want to shave my son’s head, please leave me for two days.
• Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter’s wedding:
As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week’s leave.
• Another one:
As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.
• Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:
Since I’ve to go to the cremation ground at 10 o-clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave.
• An incident of a leave letter:
I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday.
• A leave letter to the headmaster:
As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today.
• Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.
• Covering note:
I am enclosed herewith
• Another one:
Dear Sir: With reference to the above, please refer to my below.
• Letter written for application of leave:
My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave.
• Letter writing:-
I am well here and hope you are also in the same well.
• A candidate’s job application:
This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ‘Typist and an Accountant – Male or Female’. As I am both for the past several years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applying for the post.