Articles in the Humor Category
Funny English Language. You may call it as “Murder of English Language” or “Killing English Language” :)
1. Principal to student, “I saw you yesterday rotating near girls’ hostel pulling cigarette?”
See , How people write leave Applications. It’s murder of English language. But Too Funny. Just Read them :)
• An employee applied for leave as follows:
The Top 20 replies by programmers when their programs do not work:
20. “That’s weird…”
19. “It’s never done that before.”
18. “It worked yesterday.”
17. “How is that possible?”
16. “It must be a hardware problem.”
15. “What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?”
14. “There is something funky in your data.”
13. “I haven’t touched that module in weeks!”
12. “You must have the wrong version.”
11. “It’s just some unlucky coincidence.”
10. “I can’t test everything!”
9. “THIS can’t be the source of THAT.”
8. “It works, but it hasn’t been tested.”
7. “Somebody must have changed …
Here is a funny summary of the Bhagavad Gita (Hindi) for Computer Programmers / Developers..
Here are the 9 Promises taken before choosing the Software Field.
1) I have already enjoyed my life in childhood.
2) I love tension.
I’m human, Google !
I was googling something and google suddenly said sorry to me. It says my computer is sending automated queries. I was just googling “magento programmer developer nepal” by changing the word position at each time. I just googled this way for at most 5 times.
Google help says the following thing about this issue:
Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the overall performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0. In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0 and NBA 3.0 and now Conversation 8.0 no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems but to no avail. …
Well, in the link below, I have some information about the personality test that I took and the result I got:
I just performed two tests in www.mypersonality.info
Discover and understand different aspects of your personality by taking their free tests.
My Heritage is an addictive website. Just want to add exactly what they say about themselves:
“MyHeritage.com is one of the world’s first services to apply advanced
face recognition technology to personal photos and family history; and it’s free! “
Below is my celebrity look-alikes from http://www.myheritage.com
Yes, ma’am, how can I help you?
Well, after much consideration, I’ve decided to install Love. Can you guide me through the process?
Yes, I can help you, are you ready to proceed?